Homes for sale near Scottsdale Mayo Clinic – Wonderful Properties
Homes for sale near the Scottsdale Mayo Clinic are highly desirable. The Mayo Clinic, providing world class health care, is nestled in the foothills of the stunning Scottsdale‘s McDowell Sonoran Preserve, the scenery is breathtaking while the environment is serene . The preserve stretches across 17,000 scenic acres of Scottsdale. There are multiple trailheads allowing for hiking into this rolling topography with exposed bedrock, boulder outcrops, steep slopes, Cone Mountain and upper Sonoran Desert vegetation with a number of washes housing abundant wildlife. All this is in the ‘backyard’ of the homes near the Scottsdale Mayo Clinic.
Mayo Clinic is located at East Shea Boulevard and 134th Street in northeast Scottsdale, Arizona. Some of the local subdivisions with homes for sale in this area include:
- Scottsdale Mountain: a small but beautiful master planned community located on the eastern edge of Scottsdale in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains. Real estate is priced from $600,000 to over $3 million in the prestigious Scottsdale Mountain community. Scottsdale Mountain provides a 24 hour guard gate.
- Hidden Hills: is a master planned community built in two phases (phase 2 is gated) of semi-custom homes (1900 sq.ft. to over 3500 sq.ft.). Homes in Hidden Hills start around $550,000 and can go up to over $3 million.
- Sierra Estates: is a small Tuscan village subdivision comprised of only 18 homes. Homes in these communities were built from 2003 to 2006. Homes in Sierra Estates are all single level and average 4,655 sf in size.
- Sierra Hills: small exclusive gated with 25 homes. Homes in these communities were built from 2005 to 2010. Custom homes of an average of 6,094 sf built on larger lots.
- Paloma Paseo: Subdivision of 199 homes of which 65 are two story and 54 are single story. Average home size is 3,142 sf. This community had beautiful NAOS (Natural Area Open Space) washes with desert landscape, and endless mountain and city views.
- Rio Montana: this subdivision has 175 homes of which 79 are two story and 96 are single story. Average home size is 2,629 sf. The seven acre Rio Montana Park is located on 132nd Street.
- Ancala: This 850-acre master-planned community is made up of 542 custom designed homes and 42 cozy casitas nestled in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains. Ancala is guard gated and has an private 18-hole championship golf course.
- Mirage Mountain Condominium Community: Luxury gated condo resort community also referred to as ” The Overlook” . Phase 1 has 90 single level units built between 2005 and 2006 with an avearge of 2,068 sf. Phase 2 has 78 single level units and was built in 2006 averaging 1,824 sf. All units have private garages. Community features heated Lagoon Pool and spa, exercise room, rec. center and BBQ.
- Sonoran Heights: Gated community of 263 homes built by UDC from 1987 to 1998. There are 224 single level homes and 39 multi-story homes averaging in size of 3,019 sf.